Your next great adventure awaits
Join Our Team
- Do you value humility, accountability, and kindness?
- Do you thrive working in a collaborative environment with a bias for action?
- We are currently looking for accomplished software practitioners to work on some of the toughest problems in mobility.
- We are firm believers in immigration and offer visa sponsorship amongst other awesome benefits.
We strive to be a purpose-driven, value-oriented organization. If you’re curious about how we have agreed to treat ourselves and each other as we collaborate, read our working agreement here.
Diverse & Inclusive Space
At Integral, we look to treat each other with kindness and foster a collaborative, inclusive culture, regardless of gender, race, or orientation. We strongly believe that everyone is welcome to be their authentic self at work.
Health & Wellness
- Healthcare, including HMO & PPO options
- Employee premiums 100% covered
- Fitness Membership reimbursement
Paid Time Off
- Public holidays and the time between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Paid volunteer time to serve our community
- Regularly scheduled lunch & learns and webinars
- Individual professional development allowance
- Speaking engagement bonus
- Fully remote working environment
- Professional coaching
- Recruitment referral bonus
Salary & Options
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- Company equity
- Performance bonus
“We get to work on all aspects of a project, and not expected to only deliver code. We get to use best practices in software engineering like TDD, Agile Methodology and Pair Programming.“
— Falguni, Software Engineer Consultant
At Integral, we understand applying and interviewing for jobs can be frustrating. Our goal is to make your interview experience with us delightful, responsive and transparent as possible.
We focus on evaluating you on your skills, experience, and cultural fit with Integral by actively collaborating rather than whiteboard exercises.
Not only does this allow us to determine if you’re a fit with Integral, but it also allows you to decide if Integral is a fit for you.
“My coworkers are passionate about the project they’re working on and the impact of their work to both the client and Integral. Working as a project-based consultant enables me to solve many different types of problems, interact with different people, and experience varying work environments to make me a more well-rounded and adaptable PM.“
— Bailey, Product Manager